- Lookup existing Curriculum using the Curriculum Archive.
- Create your proposal in Curriculog. Please see the Curriculog training course for information about the process. You can email email@example.com if you have questions.
The Center for Learning and Technology can assist you as you design your curricular changes. Feel free to reach out if you have questions or just need a sounding board for ideas.
Teaching a course for the first time?
We will work with you to help layout your course. We have planning templates and resources to aid you in the process of laying out your course. Starting with just the learning outcomes and course description, we will work with you through Syllabus design, the design of individual lessons and activities and even help build out your course in Canvas.
The CLT helps faculty with individual assignment design. Among other things, we can help you:
- Design engaging formative assessments that make sure your students are prepared for class.
- Layout large projects so that the work is “chunked” to keep students on track.
- Design group projects so that teams are successful and everyone is involved.
- Layout clear assignment instructions that support students and avoid unnecessary confusion
We assist faculty in designing and building rubrics, quizzes and tests. Besides the actual design, we can help you add these assessment tools to Canvas to make your grading straightforward and clear to students.
We can help you:
- Find publisher materials and import these materials into Canvas
- Design rubrics and show you similar rubrics used throughout the college
- Import test and quiz banks into Canvas
We also partner with the Director of Assessment, Ellen Zeman, supporting the assessment of course learning outcomes and program competencies in Canvas. Please contact Ellen Zeman if your request relates to program assessment.