Welcome to the CLT!
The Center for Learning and Teaching serves all Champlain College faculty through professional development opportunities, faculty-led learning communities, and self-serve tutorials and resources. Our website is your first stop for Canvas tutorials, virtual training opportunities, technical and pedagogical tips for videoconference teaching during Covid-19, and peer-to-peer faculty-authored advice.
CLT staff are also available to Champlain faculty for one-on-one consultation about course design, teaching philosophy, pedagogical best practices, and educational technology. Make an appointment with us by clicking here, or under the “More” menu item above.
Search our Tutorials
Recent Blog Posts
- Zoom Chat – What You Can Do With It and How
- Ways to Use Google Slides in Flex-Hybrid Teaching
- Using Google Docs for Iterative Feedback – A Short Introduction
- Ways to Use Google Sites in Flex-Hybrid Teaching
- Easy and Effective Techniques for Using Jamboard in a Flex-Hybrid Course
- How I Use Jamboard in My Flex-Hybrid Courses: A How-To Interview with Professor Kerry Noonan
- Building Community in a Flex-Hybrid Course – Series Overview
2018 Faculty Workshop Podcast
- Jonathan Ferguson presents Teaching Collaboration: Scaffolding Teamwork
- Warren Baker presents: Team Does Have an “I” in It, After all.
- Amanda Crispel Presents: The Advantages of Collaborative, Master Course Creation and Execution
- Kylie King presents: Assigning Teams and Early Indicators of Team Success
- Craig Pepin – Competency Based Education