Welcome to the CLT!
The Center for Learning and Teaching serves all Champlain College faculty through professional development opportunities, faculty-led learning communities, and self-serve tutorials and resources. Our website is your first stop for Canvas tutorials, virtual training opportunities, technical and pedagogical tips for videoconference teaching during Covid-19, and peer-to-peer faculty-authored advice.
CLT staff are also available to Champlain faculty for one-on-one consultation about course design, teaching philosophy, pedagogical best practices, and educational technology. Make an appointment with us by clicking here, or under the “More” menu item above.
NEW: Check out the CLT’s YouTube channel for fast tutorial videos, updated regularly.
Search our Tutorials
Recent Blog Posts
- Zoom Chat – What You Can Do With It and How
- Ways to Use Google Slides in Flex-Hybrid Teaching
- Using Google Docs for Iterative Feedback – A Short Introduction
- Ways to Use Google Sites in Flex-Hybrid Teaching
- Easy and Effective Techniques for Using Jamboard in a Flex-Hybrid Course
- How I Use Jamboard in My Flex-Hybrid Courses: A How-To Interview with Professor Kerry Noonan
- Building Community in a Flex-Hybrid Course – Series Overview
2018 Faculty Workshop Podcast
- Jonathan Ferguson presents Teaching Collaboration: Scaffolding Teamwork
- Warren Baker presents: Team Does Have an “I” in It, After all.
- Amanda Crispel Presents: The Advantages of Collaborative, Master Course Creation and Execution
- Kylie King presents: Assigning Teams and Early Indicators of Team Success
- Craig Pepin – Competency Based Education