This article has been written and resources updated to support current Coronavirus concerns. It will be updated as the situation evolves.
How do you prepare and respond when students miss class, you are unable to attend yourself or the campus needs to close due to an emergency?
- Assess your current preparedness. Use this self-reflective checklist to determine if you are prepared. The checklist will direct you to the specific resources you need based on your preparedness.
- Important steps to take to PREPARE
- Students are missing class due to illness or other reasons
- You are unable to attend class
- You need to continue class remotely for an extended period of time or there is a shutdown of campus.
Who can help me?
Center for Learning and Teaching – email@example.com
Canvas Support available 24/7 – 1-833-209-6112
Champ Support – (802) 860-2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org